|Rates and Packages|
Carina Moeller creates an intimate and authentic tango experience, both in Triangulo's classes and milongas. You feel like you've been welcomed into Carina's home; there's a great vibrancy to Triangulo and its dancers.-- Jay D.
Intro to Tango Workshop ( Check calender for next dates )
Fridays (once a month) ◊ 8:45-9:45 ◊ FREE ◊ NO RESERVATION NECESSARY !!! JUST WALK IN.
New to tango? Curious what we’re all about? Join us for an introductory Argentine tango workshop.
Come alone or bring your friends– no partner necessary. Wear something you can move in and shoes that stay on your feet. Arrive a few minutes early to check in, and then get ready to dance!
Intro To Tango Workshop ( Check calender for next dates)
Sundays (once a month) ◊ 4:30-5:30 ◊ FREE ◊ NO RESERVATION NECESSARY!!!! JUST WALK IN.
Can’t make it Friday? No problem, join us Sunday.
This 2 hour class is specifically designed for Leaders and Followers who want to review what they learn this year and measure their progress.
This class is designed for our newer dancers however is appropriate for all levels. After all, you can never get enough of the basics.
Curriculum of the Workshop:
- Understand what is required of each role and get results using proper technique.
- Art of the Embrace and feeling comfortable with it.
- Posture, Axis, Balance and Change of Weight.
- Technique behind the Walk, the Turn, the Pause and the Change of direction.
- Steps # Figures (box, the cross, forward & back ochos, rock steps, ocho cortado etc..)
- Breaking away from patterns and making your own combination adding embellishments
- Tricks for Navigating safely on the dance floor.
- Awareness of the Music and your own tempo.
Plus, stay for a 1/2 hour mini practica after class (9:00-9:30)